Enjoy the benefits of our Multi-Tier Editorial Gratis Program.
- Images submitted for consideration must appear in US publications, in color, clearly featuring beauty make-up (Facial close-up preferred).
- Black & White images will only be accepted in special situations and MUST contain very strong beauty imagery that transcends the lack of color.
- Fashion images that do not focus on the model’s face or shot at a distance that does not allow clear view of the model’s face are not acceptable.
- Product shots and product mentions will also be considered.
Wardrobe stylist, hair designers or talent (actor, musician, etc.) mentioning MAKE UP FOR EVER products in print qualify also qualify for our Gratis Awards.
NOTE – We are happy to supply comps prior to an editorial shoot if the products have been guaranteed placement and a byline by the publisher.
The value of Gratis Awards is determined by the following grading system:
- Significance of publication (Tier One, Tier Two, etc.)
- Type of tag (Makeup by ‘artist name’ for MAKE UP FOR EVER, product shot, product mention, etc.)